Hello Friends! How are you all? In my previous post i have already mentioned Top SEO factors after that today in this post i am going to share about Web Push notification and how to enable push notification on blog . As we all know, nowadays, how many types of notifications we receive on our mobile or computer. Because of which we know the news updates of another company immediately in our mobile phone or computer browser. All companies try different notification methods to reach their news updates to their customers. these are called push notification.
Web push notifications send clickable messages to their browser who subscribed your push notifications service. This technology is used by billion companies and it is also increasing every day. This technique also available to blogger or small enterprises to enhances the traffic of your blog. If you are blogger or publisher then you can use this push notification method to reach your new blog post or latest news update to their customers. If you are not using this push notifications method on your blog or website, then you are missing out on a lot.
Push notifications technology provide opt-in or opt-out basis subscription so users can subscribe this service through one click and they adjust their browser setting to unsubscribe from this.
How to Enable Web Push Notification
Web push notifications drive real traffic on your blog, so i recommend you to use this technique to your blog. There are many push notifications service providers available on the internet. they provide free or paid service. they allow you to use their free service with a limited subscribers and when you reach their limit then they charge you to use this service, there are few completely free service also available with unlimited subscribers, but they sell visitors data to Ad agencies.
If you are small blogger or business owner then you can use free web push notifications services to your blog or business, but if you are serious in your Field then free service not suitable for you. Here I am writing a list of some popular web push notification service providers.
1. OneSingle- OneSingle is a top popular Free web push notifications providers in the world. they are completely free with unlimited subscribers. you can use this to enable push notifications service on your blog.
2. PushEngage- This is not completely free but you can use free for the first 2500 subscribers. after reach there limit they will charge you to use their service.
3. LetReach – This is also popular push notifications service provider on the internet. they provide both free and paid services.
4. PushCrew- They also provide free or paid web push notifications services.
Top Benefits for blogger to use of Web Push Notifications
- Engage Visitors
- Get Real time visitors
- Enabling a Smart Feature
- Your visitors always connected with your updates
- Boost Traffic
I hope this tutorial of Web Push Notifications is very helpful to all of you, If you like this post please share it with your friends via social network, and if you have any question regarding this post then you can ask with me in below comment box.