Hello Friends! How are you all? In my previous post I have already mentioned how to upload video on youTube. Today I am going to share a useful tutorial on how to Use Paytm E-Wallet App for Cashless Transaction, Do you know? PayTM is playing an important role in the way India is moving towards cashless. It is very necessary for us to be cashless in today’s days. A few days ago Narendra Modi had said that we all have to be cash. Cashless system is very easy.
It is not that PayTM can only be used as Digital Money, Apart from this; we can also use all Freecharge, Oxigen Wallet, etc. There are many Platform available in the market to make Cashless Payment but I recommend you to use Paytm. In this tutorial I am explaining very easy way to use Paytm for Cashless Transaction.
What is Paytm
Paytm is an e-commerce Platform and Indian payment company that’s launched in august 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma. PayTM is a digital wallet in which you can keep your money. Just like the way you keep money in your purse and spend it when you need it. You can easily make cashless transaction, bill payment, Mobile Recharge, Shopping, Data Card Recharge, DTH, and many more feature are available in Paytm. If you want to use Paytm you need to follow these step carefully because in this tutorial I have mentioned step by step full guide to how to use Paytm.
How to Use Paytm E-Wallet App
Let us now know how to use paytm. You have to sign up to go to its website to use it or you can sign up by installing its mobile app on your phone. You can sign up on its website in the same way as you create your Facebook account or Gmail account. Let us tell you step by step.
Note: In this Tutorial I mention only Paytm Mobile Application Tutorial.
1. First you need to Download Patym App from the Play store or Click Here.
2. After Downloaded open paytm app in your smartphone.
3. Now can see main screen of Paytm, tap on the “Profile” tab.
3. After this tap on ‘Hello! Login to Paytm’ and Select “Sign up” from top-right.
4. Now open a Sign Up Form. Enter Your Mobile Number, Email ID and Paytm Password and Click Sign Up Button.
5. After Completed Sign up Process You need to verify your paytm account by OTP that’s send by paytm on your Registered Mobile Number.
6. After Verification you have successfully registered on Paytm.
How to Add Money in Paytm E-Wallet App
After successfully registered on Paytm you need to have an balance on your paytm wallet. You can add balance on your paytm wallet through Net banking, Debit Card and Credit Card. Below I mentioned step by step guide how to add balance in paytm wallet.
1. from the home screen tab on ‘Add Money’
2. Enter the amount you want to add and Tab on ‘Add Money’.
3. After that you can use Net banking, Debit Card and Credit card to add money. Once your details are filled tap ‘Pay Now’ button and verify your Bank Account using OTP.
4. After all your have successfully added balance in your paytm wallet.
How to Send or Pay Money someone using Paytm
You can send money to anyone through the Paytm. If you want to send money to your friends family or any other person you need to follow below steps. You can send Rs. 10 to 10,000 to any other Paytm wallet.
1. from the main screen of Paytm Tab on ‘Pay’.
2. There are many option to send money Mobile Number, QR Code and other.
3. Choose any option from the menu and send your wallet money to other wallet.
Note: You can also Use Paytm E-Wallet App to Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge, Shopping, etc.
I hope this tutorial of How to Use Paytm E-Wallet App is useful to all of you, if you like this Tutorial please share it via social button and if you have any questions regarding this tutorial you can comment me by using below comment box we are always welcome to your comment.