Hello Friends! How are you all? in my Previous post i have already mentioned that Top Platform to Send Free SMS (Messaging App) in India. Now in this post i am going to share How to use BHIM App? Know Everything About BHIM App. Do you know BHIM App is a mobile app launched by the Indian National Payment Corporation, undertaken by the Government of India. After the Demonetisation Indian Currency BHIM App has been launched by the Government of India for Online Transaction.
With this BHIM App, you can easily make cashless transaction and BHIM App will use less space of your mobile than other Apps. Mostly Online Money Transaction App is from 5 to 15 Mb but BHIM App is just 1 MB App, So let us now tell you about BHIM App how to download it, how to register and how to transfer money to any other person.
Also Read– How to Link Your Aadhar Number with PAN Card
We can also call the BHIM App as the application of a bank. Actually we can keep the information of our bank account using the bank’s UIF (Unified Payment Interface). There is a list of UPI Supported Bank where you can send or receive money using BHIM app.
UPI (Unified Payment Interface) Supported Bank List
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, the BL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
How to Use BHIM App
Users who use BHIM App can also check their balance and also the information associated with their transaction. Users can also create Custom Payment Address on their phone number externally. You can also do QR Code Scan to complete the transaction as soon as possible. The most awesome thing is that BHIM App can be used in both English and Hindi languages. The government says you will soon be able to use BHIM App in other languages too. So that learns how to use BHIM app.
1. First of all Download BHIM App from Google Play Store.
2. After starting the application get your phone number verified. Remember to get the same phone number which is linked to your bank account. If your number is not linked then you can fill in the bank details and link it later.
3. After the number is verified, you have to set a 4 digit code. These codes will come in handy for taking money and paying money.
4. If your phone number is linked to your bank account, then you will see your bank’s details. And if bank details do not come, you can fill in your bank details yourself too. (The choice of almost all Indian banks).
5. Now your mobile number has become your address to pay or receive money online.
6. Now click on send money and enter the phone number of the person who wants to receive money, you can also check the name of money receiver after entered the number.
7. Now enter your 4 digit code (which we set) and click on pay. Your payment will be done.
In the coming time, it will be interesting to see how well the bhim app works and how it contributes to digital India.
Some Frequently asked Questions Related to BHIM APP
Can BHIM App Be Used Without Internet?
The Bhim App cannot use without internet but you can also done your work without internet by dialling * 99#.
What is the Transaction Limit of BHIM App?
In BHIM App, you have a maximum of Rs 10,000 per transaction limit and maximum 20000 rupees limit in one day in 24 hours.
I hope this Tutorial of How to use BHIM App? Know Everything About BHIM App is very useful to all of you, if you like this app please share it with your friends via social networking and if you have any problem regarding this post you can ask with me in below comment box.