Hello friends! How are you all? In my previous post i have already mentioned How to Link Your Aadhar Number with PAN Card. After that today in this post i am going to share step by step guide to How to Open Bank account Online in State bank of India. As we all know State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the most famous, old and expansive banks in India which is available in every corner of India. The biggest feature of SBI’s bank is that it is established in every street, village and small towns, State Bank of India offers the highest facilities in one account.
Compared to other banks, you also get more features in its online banking account. If you visit the bank to open your new savings account in State Bank of India, then first you will be asked to apply online. You may not even get an account opening form from the bank. In this case, you need to fill the online form to open an Saving account. after that print this form and submit it’s hard copy to any branch with KYC (Know your customer) Documents.
In this post i will tell you step by step guide to how to open saving account online in (SBI) State Bank of India. First of all, Online SBI Saving Account Opening Form is filled in 3 Steps, so Please read and follow below steps carefully.
How to Open Bank Account Online in SBI
Do you want to open a Bank Account Online in this post i will tell you step by step full guide to How to Open Bank Account Online in State Bank of India (SBI), So read this article carefully.
- Fist Go to SBI Online.
- Go to Apply SB Online and Choose for Resident Individual and click Regular SB Account.
- After That appear a New Web Page of SBI like below Image Click Apply Online.
- On the next page you will first need to fill up the Form of Customer Information Section. To fill out this form, click on Start New.
After that you will see a long form page in which you will first need to fill your Personal Details. In this section you will need to fill up different things. like – Residential Status, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Applicant Marital Status, Mother’s Nam and Father’s Name etc.
Check all details correctly after filling-up and click on Submit Button. After that you will see the TCRN number at the bottom of that page. This TCRN Number also reach on your mobile number via SMS at the same time of submission. i recommend Please note this TCRN no for feature, after all Click Save and Proceed Button.
- On the next page you need to put information related to your studies, jobs or work and also, you have to select information related to your caste, such as General, OBC, SC ST etc.
- After that you need to fill out the document proof details which you want to submit in the bank.
- In this step you need to fill out your PAN Number for Tax information, If you do not have a PAN, then you can fill out the Form 60/61 on the same page and Click Save and Continue Button
- On this page you need to choose Type of Account and Branch Name of your account on which branch you are applying to open your account. If you want to take a Debit card and check book, then select With Cheque Book and Debit Card.
- After that, put the branch code of the SBI branch in which you want to open your Account and click on Get Branch Name.
- After that, ✓ Make the service required as per need like ATM Card, Net Banking, SMS Alert Services Etc.
- After all Click Proceed Button then you can see your TARN Number in the below of same window, Note it and click save and proceed.
- On the next step you need to choose Nominee details of your account and click Submit button for final submission.
- After successfully Submitted you need to download your completed form.
- Go to Download form
- Enter your TARN Number that you have noted and Date of birth and click download button.
- After Downloaded Print out it and submit your nearest Branch and Get your Account Number and Passbook.
I Hope This tutorial of How to Open Bank Account Online in SBI Bank is very helpful to all of you, if like this article please share it with your friends via social network and if you have any questions related to this post you can ask with me in below comment box.