Hello Friends! How are you all? in my Previous post i have already mentioned How to Remove Mobile Number Detail from Trucaller after this today i am going to share How to Download Windows 10 Free Activation (Best Ways). Do you know Upgradation of Microsoft’s latest desktop operating system Windows 10 is available in 190 countries. If you have decided that you want to use the Windows 10 operating system, you can download and install the new operating system by following the instructions given below.
Read the review of Windows 10
Users of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 will get free upgrade to Windows 10. However, the user who uses an older version of Windows has to buy it. The way to download and install a copy of Windows 10 will depend on which operating system is present in your computer. The method for different operating systems will be slightly different. If you do not know much about this, then this guide will work for you. First of all, make sure your system meets the minimum requirements of Windows 10.
Download Windows 10 Free ISO
The easiest way to get Windows 10 is to visit Microsoft’s website and download the Windows 10 ISO file. Looking at the size of the download, you will need fast internet. Also keep a blank USB or DVD drive beside which the ISO file can be burned later. Through this you will be able to run the setup on your machine. For more instructions and license requirements visit Microsoft’s website.
Upgrade to Windows 7 or Windows 8.x
- Open Windows Update. (By going to Start Menu or Start Screen in Windows Update).
- If your computer can upgrade, you will see an upgrade to Windows 10 option.
If updates are not available, you will have to manually save a copy of Windows 10. If you cannot wait for a copy of the agreement and you are ready to work a bit, then download the Windows 10 ISO. If an update of Windows 10 comes, your computer will start downloading new updates automatically. Whenever asked, agree to all Microsoft terms and conditions.
Download Windows 10 Free Force Upgrade
By the way, there is also a way to download the Force download (if you do not want to wait for your turn to upgrade) to the Windows 10 upgrade on Windows 7 or Windows 8.x operating system. You follow the instructions given below.
This is for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 (Upgrade requires Windows 8 to be upgraded to Windows 8.1) and does not require any special technical knowledge. Here’s the way:
- Navigate to the “C: \ Windows \ SoftwareDistribution \ Download” folder (replace the C with the name of the drive in which Windows is installed on your system) and delete all the files.
- Press the Windows key to open the search. Type “Windows Update” in this which will take you to the Windows Update page. Users can also access the system’s control panel settings to access this page.
- Press Windows key to open the search bar and type “cmd” again. This will give you a drop down of the Command Prompt with which many more options will be available. Do not select the Command Prompt option, but choose Run as Administrator. You can choose this by right-clicking on the option.
- Once the Administrator: Command Prompt box opens, type “wuauclt.exe updatenow” but do not press enter button.
- Once again go back to the page with the Windows Update menu. Select the Check for updates option on the right side of the screen. After clicking, Windows Update will see “Checking for updates …”
- Meanwhile, go to the Command Prompt box and press Enter for the command you typed before. After that Windows Message will be written to the Windows Update page.
Keep in mind that this update size is around 6GB. So before downloading the user, check the limits of your internet data. Before installing an update it will be suggested to make a backup of all the important files and folders in your system.
Buy a copy of Windows 10 from retail stores (better for Windows XP users)
- Plug in a Windows 10 USB drive into your computer or insert the Windows 10 disk in the DVD drive.
- Reboot your computer.
- Change the standard boot preference to boot from your USB or DVD drive. To do so, pressing Esc or F1 (key) will be required before the booting process starts. However, these commands will also depend on your system’s motherboard manufacturer.
- Press any button to go forward and select Next on the screen.
- Then click Install.
- If you want to keep your existing operating system and files, then select the first option or by selecting Custom, you can replace your system’s current operating system completely from Windows 10.
If you have chosen the second option, you will need to install Windows 10 on an existing partition or you will have to first create a new partition by deleting a partition. In both cases, the options will remain on your screen. Click Next when everything is done.
Now Windows 10 will start installing on your computer. This process will take some time so be patient.
If you are using the Windows 10 Developer preview, You do not have to do anything special. Microsoft will automatically download the latest updates to your system and move you to the latest version of Windows 10.
I hope this post of How to Download Windows 10 Free Activation (Best Ways) is very helpfu to a of you if you like this post please share it with your friends via social network and if you have any problem regarding this post you can ask with me in below comment box.