Hello Everyone! How are you all? In my Previous Post i have already mentioned How to Create Email account Free with Gmail Full Tutorial. After that Today in this post i will tell you simple steps to Apply and download (Election) Voter ID Card Online. Do you know in this day it is possible to Enrol in Election Commission of India for Voter ID card online and you can download your voter ID card online through internet, here i will tell you a simple method to apply and download voter id card online, so that you can easily get your Voter ID Card online.
For this you need to Enroll your detail on the election comission of india site and after enrolled download the list of voter list and Print out it. After that you need to go your Block Tahsil with printed voter list, Where you will know about the further process of getting your voter ID Card then you can easily get your Voter ID Card. After all you need to know more about the Voter ID Card.
What is Voter ID Card?
Voter ID card is an identity card issued by the Election Commission of India, Which primarily serves as an identity proof for Indian citizens and also allows us to vote for municipal corporation, state, national election etc. It is also used for the age proof for general identification, address and other purposes such as buying a mobile phone SIM card, applying for a passport etc.It is also considered as Electoral Photo Id Card. If you want to get your Voter ID Card you need to follow below steps carefully.
How to Apply Voter ID Card Online
It is very easy to apply online for election card simply fill a online application form of election commission of India and provide supporting document like address proof, other id proof if allotted, passport size photo and other supporting document. let’s go follow below steps carefully.
- First go to nvsp.in site
- There you can see the “Apply Online for Registration of New Voter” Click.
- Now open a application form, Fill the application form carefully with your correct details like Name, DOB, Religion, Address etc.
- After that you need to provide any two person details in the “Details of Member of Applicant” field that’s already have voter id card.
- After this Provide your all Supporting documents and accept the form declaration section and Submit your form. after submitted the application form you have received a application number in your mobile phone or email, whereby you can track your application status.
- After all you need to wait some days then for verification, after successfully verified your details then you have successfully enrolled with election commission of India. Now you can able to download your Voter ID card online.
How to Download Voter ID Card Online
Before downloading your voter id card first you need to Enrol in Election Commission of India through Online or Offline mode then you can able to download your voter ID card online. If you have already enrolled in Election Commission of India then follow below steps to download your voter id card,
- First Go to nvsp.in Site.
- After open NVSP (National Voter Service Portal) site you need to Click “Search your name in Electoral Roll” section.
- In the next step you can choose the search term “Search by Detail” and “Search by EPIC Number“, Now Enter your details like Name, Date of Birth, Assembly and click Search button.
- After searching in this page you will find information about your voter id card, now click on your name and print it.
- After Printed you need to visit your block or Tahsil with hard copy of printed voter id card. where you can get your Voter ID card easaly.
I hope this tutorial of How to Download and Apply Voter ID Card Online is very helpful to all of you, if you like this page you can share it with your friends and if you have any question regarding this post then you can ask with me in below comment box.